Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Laura Tridico
Laura Tridico  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:19
French to English
+ ...
My condolences to Justin's family... Sep 5, 2007

It's so sad - he had so much living ahead of him. But the birthday message showed how much he had achieved in life. He will be missed.

Laura

Paula Mangia Garcia Terra
Paula Mangia Garcia Terra  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:19
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I don't know what to say... Sep 5, 2007

I don't know what to say... Sad notice, so young boy...
I didn't know him, but I want to give my sincere condolences to the family.

I want also to send a special prayer for his friend...

Andrea Quintana
Andrea Quintana  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 21:19
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
This is so sad Sep 5, 2007

My deepest condolences to Justin's family and friends.
Many of us Prozians never met Justin in person, but those of us who had the chance to interact -at least by email- with him can tell he was a special person, willing to help others. This is so sad, so terrible...
I hope Justin's friend recovers soon.

CroAnglo
CroAnglo
United States
English to Croatian
+ ...
... Sep 5, 2007

My condolences to Justin's family and friends.

Cathy Dotterer
Cathy Dotterer
Justin, you are missed. Sep 5, 2007

I have been putting off posting because I thought that after some time, I'd know just what to say. Of course, I still don't have the right words.

It is just so hard to accept the fact that I won't see Justin's welcoming face in the office, hear his boisterous voice and know that within 1 minute of talking with him, he'll make me smile. He always had a way of doing that.....by just being himself he brought happiness to those around him. Even now; looking at old Skype messages, readi
... See more
I have been putting off posting because I thought that after some time, I'd know just what to say. Of course, I still don't have the right words.

It is just so hard to accept the fact that I won't see Justin's welcoming face in the office, hear his boisterous voice and know that within 1 minute of talking with him, he'll make me smile. He always had a way of doing that.....by just being himself he brought happiness to those around him. Even now; looking at old Skype messages, reading other's memories and just by looking at his pictures...I can't help but smile through the tears.

Justin, so many times I missed the opportunity to tell you how much I respected you and enjoyed knowing you. You will not be forgotten......and in memories you will continue to bring smiles to the faces of those that were blessed to have known you.

My deepest condolences to Justin's family and friends.

-Cathy
Collapse

gentoo
gentoo
English
damn man! Sep 5, 2007

why why why... racer-x! justin man... you will be greatly missed!! hack the planet! now another realm of the universe awaits you... god speed. much respect. Lan Preaks/Glass Networks of Syracuse, NY USA.

athena22
athena22  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:19
English
+ ...
Such a tragedy Sep 5, 2007

Oh my, what a tragedy. I'm so sorry to hear about this, Henry.
My condolences to his friends and family and my wishes to Mark for strong and swift healing.
Nanette (athena22)

[Edited at 2007-09-05 03:15]

Chinh Chu
Chinh Chu  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:19
English to Vietnamese
I can understand how much we have lost Sep 5, 2007

I never have had a chance to contact him until I got this sad news. I have spent a lot of time to read all about him in here. Yes, A GREAT PERSON INDEED!

I firmly believe God will bless him, forgive all his sins he might have had and and wil soon bring him to his promised land of love and light.

Please, his family and his near ones, accept my deepest sympathy and condolences.

dtranslators
dtranslators
United States
English to Italian
+ ...
My heart goes out to Justin's Family Sep 5, 2007

Words canont heal the pain of losing someone so dear!
It is not easy to experience what your're going through. But I'm sure that you will see one day your way through and the love of others will always walk beside you. As you begin that journey, know that you go with every wish that could possibly be wished... traveling by your side. Know that, in the grand scheme of thinds, we live in a world where rainy days eventually give way to sunnier skies, and where simply believing in tomorrow t
... See more
Words canont heal the pain of losing someone so dear!
It is not easy to experience what your're going through. But I'm sure that you will see one day your way through and the love of others will always walk beside you. As you begin that journey, know that you go with every wish that could possibly be wished... traveling by your side. Know that, in the grand scheme of thinds, we live in a world where rainy days eventually give way to sunnier skies, and where simply believing in tomorrow takes you halfway up the mountain to getting beyond any sorry you may have now.

I wish you the companionship of comfort on every path you take, and I wish you the gentleness of peace. I wish you serenity and strengt and every single thing... that will put your heart at ease. And remember... Justin will always be with you, no matter where you are or wherever you will be.
Memories keep those we love, close to us forever...

With heartfelt sympathy,

Elisabetta Pedersini
ASP Translation Inc.
Collapse

DR Maryam Taghavi
DR Maryam Taghavi  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:19
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Shocking news Sep 5, 2007

I had never had any contact with Justin and did not know him before the Proz posting. But I was shocked to hear the news and read all the messages. He was so young!

But still, I must say he has fulfilled his life. Some people die unknown but his death seems to give grief to people (like me) who did not know him before. I wish I die like him.

Have a great journey Justin!

orientalhorizon
orientalhorizon  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:19
English to Chinese
+ ...
Be at rest forever! Sep 5, 2007

Deepest condolence to his family and friends.

ARCQProductions
ARCQProductions
English to Spanish
+ ...
I know death. Sep 5, 2007

Much, MUCH too young. I never knew Justin, I've been with ProZ for barely 2 days or so, but I had someone die in my arms, so I know firsthand what his family might be feeling. I know they don't know me, but I hope that if they read this, they know that I'm with them in a deeper way than they can imagine (though this might not matter too much to them, since they don't know me, of course). What I'd love to know is what happened to the person who didn't pay attention and ended up killing him (so... See more
Much, MUCH too young. I never knew Justin, I've been with ProZ for barely 2 days or so, but I had someone die in my arms, so I know firsthand what his family might be feeling. I know they don't know me, but I hope that if they read this, they know that I'm with them in a deeper way than they can imagine (though this might not matter too much to them, since they don't know me, of course). What I'd love to know is what happened to the person who didn't pay attention and ended up killing him (sorry, these things always get me angry).

All good wishes to Mark; I hope he gets better and that he can learn to live also without his friend. I welcome, of course, any letters that either Justin's family or Mark might want to exchange.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
UPDATE: I've just received word that there might not have been another car involved, so I apologize for jumping to that conclusion. Living in one of the busiest cities in California, where 99.999999% of all accidents are caused by some uncareful person, I guess I see it happening the same way everywhere. Either way, I'm sad for Justin's family. It's just not fair that a life is cut short so soon.

[Edited at 2007-09-05 05:26]
Collapse

Xiedong Lei
Xiedong Lei
China
Local time: 08:19
English to Chinese
+ ...
My deepest condolescence... Sep 5, 2007

A very nice person, passed away like a shooting star...

My deepest condolences and sympathies to his family and friends.

Ikram Mahyuddin
Ikram Mahyuddin  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 07:19
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Good bye, translator Sep 5, 2007

I also express my condolences and prayers for his family and friends. I hope God receives him well.

Minoru Kuwahara
Minoru Kuwahara
Japan
Local time: 09:19
English to Japanese
+ ...
Just so sad Sep 5, 2007

I remember coming across his face pic on his profile a number of times, and just wondered what news is announced today only to be shocked by finding that he has passed away in such a terrible accident.

It's a great loss of such a young soul. So sorry for Justin. I have never talked to him, but I might have some time while being a ProZ member. Now that it could never be, how much I miss occasions......

I share all condolencese sent from all other members here, some of
... See more
I remember coming across his face pic on his profile a number of times, and just wondered what news is announced today only to be shocked by finding that he has passed away in such a terrible accident.

It's a great loss of such a young soul. So sorry for Justin. I have never talked to him, but I might have some time while being a ProZ member. Now that it could never be, how much I miss occasions......

I share all condolencese sent from all other members here, some of which giving me tears in eyes, and sincerely offer my own to his families and friends.

May you rest in peace in heaven, Justin.
心よりご冥福を御祈りします。

And best wishes to Mark for his earliest recovery.

[Edited at 2007-09-05 07:50]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »