Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] >
试译,你的路还能走多远
Thread poster: Linda Yang
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: since the text quoted "那个疯狂的女人" (that mad/crazy woman) refers to one colleague, at the specific request of that colleague, I have to remove all these posts.
Linda Yang
Linda Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
到底是谁应该control 自己 Jul 3, 2010

真不明白:你们到底在想什么?

以为我在proz 里和谁有利益关系吗?以为我属于哪一个帮派吗?还是觉得我的译文有一点看头就要实施打压呢?

不好意思地告诉你们:我从来就有我自己鲜明的立场,我不会因为谁有一点权势就会吹捧谁。

抱歉的是:如果没有人肯站出来抵制无节制的人身攻击,在我这个地盘里,我一定会主持公道。我绝对不会再允许有人在这里肆意践踏。

[Edited at 2010-07-03 14:21 GMT]

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:47
Chinese to English
+ ...
Please obey the site rules Jul 3, 2010

Linda Yang wrote:

真不明白:你们到底在想什么?

以为我在proz 里和谁有利益关系吗?以为我属于哪一个帮派吗?还是觉得我的译文有一点看头就要实施打压呢?

不好意思地告诉你们:我从来就有我自己鲜明的立场,我不会因为谁有一点权势就会吹捧谁。

抱歉的是:如果没有人肯站出来抵制无节制的人身攻击,在我这个地盘里,我一定会主持公道。我绝对不会再允许有人在这里肆意践踏。

Linda,

You can do or say whatever you intend to, as long as it is within the confines of proZ.com forum rules. But please keep in mind, this is a professional website, not a location for a barroom brawl.

Linda Yang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
旁观者清了吗? Jul 3, 2010

wherestip wrote:

Linda,

Please control yourself.

Steve, 你在这里的两次劝告,我紧跟着说什么了吗?

Linda Yang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
公共秩序需要大家来维护 Jul 3, 2010

我从没有做对不起良心的事情。

认识 proz 之初,我是满怀期望地崇尚这里的学术气氛。

可是,现在这里有的人到底想干什么?想要在这里上演什么戏呢?

wherestip wrote:

Linda,

You can do or say whatever you intend to, as long as it is within the confines of proZ.com forum rules. But please keep in mind, this is a professional website, not a location for a barroom brawl.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: since the text quoted "那个疯狂的女人" (that mad/crazy woman) refers to one colleague, at the specific request of that colleague, I have to remove all these posts.
Linda Yang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
维护中国人的尊严 Jul 3, 2010

我是中国人,我任何时候都会维护中国人的尊严。

如果你不是中国人,那么请你牢记:尊重中国人是你的不二选择。

Donglai Lou (X)
Donglai Lou (X)  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
hi! Guys, let's stop here. Jul 3, 2010

Hi! Linda and Yueyin,

I am not going to make a judgement about who is right about the terminologies in question or the exchange of your aggressive words. To me, both of us have some problem with your words if strictly interpreted according to the rules here. I sincerely hope that both of you stop where you are on this topic and move on to discuss something more meaningful. Otherwise, I have to lock this thread.

Usually in a debate like this, I prefer to make my ideas c
... See more
Hi! Linda and Yueyin,

I am not going to make a judgement about who is right about the terminologies in question or the exchange of your aggressive words. To me, both of us have some problem with your words if strictly interpreted according to the rules here. I sincerely hope that both of you stop where you are on this topic and move on to discuss something more meaningful. Otherwise, I have to lock this thread.

Usually in a debate like this, I prefer to make my ideas clearly expressed rather than force others to accept my preference. This is just my recommendation. of course you have your own way.

BTW: Match between Argentina and Germany is so exciting:). the second half starts in a minute.

best regards,

Donglai Lou
Collapse

Linda Yang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
世间自有公道在 Jul 3, 2010

ysun wrote:

正是在你一而再、再而三的“无节制的人身攻击”之下,我才说了那句话。但是,后来我觉得还是息事宁人为好,所以才修改了那句话。我修改我那句话时,你的帖子尚未出现。我对你出的那么多帖子不予置评,也是为了息事宁人。

你的无节制的人身攻击,是严重违反 Proz.com 规定的。但是,迄今为止,我尚未递交任何 ticket,因为我始终认为,掉价的是攻击者而不是被攻击者。我想,你要发泄就让你发泄一下吧,也许发泄完了就完了。没想到你却没完没了。

如果你想息事宁人,如果你以讨论翻译的正常心态在这里讨论问题,我会说什么吗?我能说什么吗?
可是你都做了什么?你该不会不知道从哪里就开始跑了吧!
你很擅长“引经据典”,那么就凭着你的良心从头开始看看吧!

还坦白地告诉你,在 proz 里,我认识你最早,和你私下里沟通的最多。本以为你对我的处事原则该有个了解。在这之前,我也是一直很尊敬你,你自己不是不知道。可是,我从没有想到过,一直被大家视为德高望重的你,居然会拿出那样的姿态来讲话。

抱歉的是,在你修改那一句话之前,我碰巧看到了。而在你所谓的要修改帖子的时间里我已经发了回帖。很抱歉,说出去的话,泼出去的水。

世间自有公道在。

你想要做什么,那是你的自由和权利。

[Edited at 2010-07-03 15:44 GMT]

Shang
Shang
China
English to Chinese
打住 Jul 3, 2010

看着你们吵真累。别人的看法,你觉得对就采纳,不对拉倒,用不着没完没了的吵下去。

有个笑话说两个骑自行车的广东佬撞一起了,双方从地上爬起来冲对方笑一笑,各走各的路。外省人看了十分纳闷:有理的一方为啥不跟对方理论?这事儿要是发生在北京,理论两个小时并不稀奇。地域/文化差异。

[Edited at 2010-07-03 16:57 GMT]

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
Agree Jul 3, 2010

Donglai Lou wrote:

Usually in a debate like this, I prefer to make my ideas clearly expressed rather than force others to accept my preference. This is just my recommendation. of course you have your own way.

其实,我几天前就这样表示过:
http://www.proz.com/post/1534454#1534454
ysun wrote:

其实这事儿很简单。既然你贴出你的译文征求别人意见,别人就会提出自己的意见。如果你觉得不能接受,讨论双方又无法说服对方,那就各自保留意见好了。我一向认为,讨论的意义在于其过程而不在于其结果是谁对谁错。

第二天我又说:
http://www.proz.com/post/1535191#1535191
ysun wrote:

经过一星期的讨论,如果你仍然坚持要把 monolithic refractory 译为“不定形耐火材料”,那你就坚持好了。没人会勉强你改变你的观点。

[Edited at 2010-07-03 19:18 GMT]

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
岔一下话题轻松轻松 Jul 4, 2010

Shang wrote:

有个笑话说两个骑自行车的广东佬撞一起了,双方从地上爬起来冲对方笑一笑,各走各的路。外省人看了十分纳闷:有理的一方为啥不跟对方理论?这事儿要是发生在北京,理论两个小时并不稀奇。地域/文化差异。

现在如何就不知道了. 我在那会儿, 北京人很懂礼貌的. Well, before the Cultural Revolution, that is.

Yurek
Yurek  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
不知道大家喜欢足球不 Jul 4, 2010

不知各位同仁喜欢看足球赛不,世界杯快变成欧洲杯了。

昨夜很兴奋啊,看完德国对阿根廷,休息了一会儿再看西班牙对巴拉圭,就俩字儿:过瘾!

7月7日 星期三 02:30 荷兰 VS 乌拉圭 W57-W58 开普敦
7月8日 星期四 02:30 德国 VS 西班牙 W59-W60 德班

千万别错过,四年才一次啊。

Linda Yang
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
讨论翻译问题是辩论 Jul 4, 2010

Shang wrote:

看着你们吵真累。别人的看法,你觉得对就采纳,不对拉倒,用不着没完没了的吵下去。

[Edited at 2010-07-03 16:57 GMT]

各位观众如果有耐心,可以从这件事之初从头仔细看看,我一直坚持是辩论,从来不认为讨论翻译问题需要争吵。很明显地能够判断出结果,拿出各自的有力证据完全可以说明问题。没有必要从目前进行中的话题跑到无关辩论的旁门左道上。

但是,如果有人辩论不过就恼羞成怒,就要撇开辩论肆意地发布攻击性的言语,我会坚定地奉陪到底、

为了我们璀璨的汉语不被肆意地曲解,同时也为了中国人在世界各国人民面前的尊严,我一定会“咬定青山不放松”。

[Edited at 2010-07-04 01:54 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

试译,你的路还能走多远

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »