angol - orosz
+ ...
End of May 2009 Jun 11, 2009

RichardDeegan
RichardDeegan
Local time: 13:45
spanyol - angol
Not too recent Jun 11, 2009

...and not thinking of updating (unless I go for an old high school yearbook photo).
My photogenic days have passed

Rod Walters
Rod Walters  Identity Verified
Japán
Local time: 03:45
japán - angol
Gardening trousers - suit top Jun 11, 2009

I decided to take a 'professional' photo one Saturday a few months ago.

What the photo doesn't show is that I'm wearing muddy gardening trousers under my suit jacket, and my shirt is not tucked in.

Admitting this spoils the effect a bit, but since you're calling for candour...

Jessica Noyes
Jessica Noyes  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 14:45
ProZ.com-tag
spanyol - angol
+ ...
Six years old (Now three years old) Jun 12, 2009

Original post: My more recent shots are too big to upload, to proz, and I don't know how to make them smaller.

Edited post: Not only is the post edited, but the photo is, too. A day later, thanks to a helping hand from a kind proz-er across the pond who re-sized the one you see now so I could upload it, my profile picture is a much more recent photo! Thank you, Lisette!

[Edited at 2009-06-12 18:37 GMT]

Paul Cohen
Paul Cohen  Identity Verified
Grönland
Local time: 17:45
német - angol
+ ...
Two years old Jun 12, 2009

... but I have to admit that I've melted a bit since then.

Paola Dentifrigi
Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Olaszország
Local time: 20:45
Tag (2003 óta)
angol - olasz
+ ...
4 years old Jun 12, 2009

But I look the same...
Except that I had contacts and I always wear glasses, black or white according to my clothes

PS Even have the same lipstick! I never finish make up or wear out clothes or shoes, I guess it's related to our profession. When I work sometimes I wear a truck suit I had in high school, something like 20 years old...
See more
But I look the same...
Except that I had contacts and I always wear glasses, black or white according to my clothes

PS Even have the same lipstick! I never finish make up or wear out clothes or shoes, I guess it's related to our profession. When I work sometimes I wear a truck suit I had in high school, something like 20 years old

[Edited at 2009-06-12 05:44 GMT]
Collapse

Lesley Clarke
Lesley Clarke  Identity Verified
Mexikó
Local time: 12:45
spanyol - angol
Getting on for a hundred years old Jun 12, 2009

Like Tomás I don't think my own photo would be very decorative, so I borrowed that of a great Irish heroine, Constance Markievicz.

Jennifer Forbes
Jennifer Forbes  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:45
francia - angol
+ ...
Az Ő emlékére:
About 18 months Jun 12, 2009

My current photo was taken about 18 months ago at a family reunion. I rarely get a photo of myself that I like, so I doubt that I'll be changing it at all soon.
Smile, please.
Jenny

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
Franciaország
francia - német
+ ...
Photo Jun 12, 2009

I joined in 2007 and used a badly PSed picture at that time, which I didn't change for a while.

Now, and together with my screen name, my choice is to raise awareness as per endangered species.

Laurent K.

Angela Dickson (X)
Angela Dickson (X)  Identity Verified
Egyesült Királyság
Local time: 19:45
francia - angol
+ ...
About 5 years Jun 12, 2009

If/when I find a picture of me that I like, I might use one. In the meantime, I'll amuse myself with flowers that share names with musical instruments.

Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
angol - spanyol
+ ...
Last winter Jun 12, 2009

hahahahahahaha

Tomás Cano Binder, CT wrote:

...want to see my picture. I don't want you guys to have to spend a pile of money in plastic surgeons.
I meant that I want to keep you from sending me a pile of money and an email saying "Get a plastic surgeon for God's sake!".

[Edited at 2009-06-11 18:03 GMT]

Mine was taken last winter. I guess I'll have to update it one of this days... Like the good wine, I look better every day, so I have to show off

[Edited at 2009-06-12 08:36 GMT]

Ivette Camargo López
Ivette Camargo López  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
angol - spanyol
+ ...
From the end of November of last year (2008) Jun 12, 2009

Paola Dentifrigi wrote:

Except that I had contacts and I always wear glasses

Me too, I normally wear glasses, but I always prefer to take them off for photos (for a silly personal reason, because I think that glasses make my eyes look smaller than they are).

Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 14:45
orosz - angol
+ ...
@Rod Jun 12, 2009

Rod Walters wrote:

What the photo doesn't show is that I'm wearing muddy gardening trousers under my suit jacket, and my shirt is not tucked in.

How nice to know! I was afraid from your photo that you were a "stuffed shirt" - and now I see that's just a cover story!

Susan

Paola Dentifrigi
Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Olaszország
Tag (2003 óta)
angol - olasz
+ ...
me too Jun 12, 2009

ICL wrote:

Me too, I normally wear glasses, but I always prefer to take them off for photos (for a silly personal reason, because I think that glasses make my eyes look smaller than they are).

I think they reflect the light or don't know what's wrong with them in pictures. The result is that I look stupid, as I don't know where to look. Some day I'll open a thread: eye laser operation? Anyone?

Marijke Singer
Marijke Singer  Identity Verified
Spanyolország
ProZ.com-tag
holland - angol
+ ...
About 7 years old Jun 12, 2009

But I am just as active now as in the film.

A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How old is your photo?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »