ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
可怜天下父母心 Mar 16, 2012

Zhiqin_Chen wrote:

中国现在有很多虎爸。我们家也有一个伪虎爸,我是伪虎妈。说伪是对孩子下不了狠心,说虎是花在孩子身上的心血也比较多,也不敢松懈,不过没有人家爸爸那么敬业。
前段时间论坛有一张照片,是上海的一位老爸在人民公园为儿子征条件相当的女友。儿子在芬兰公派留学,博士,年收入相当于人民币20万,暂时没有回国打算。有人认出这位老爸,从孩子小学时开始,风雨无阻,从虹桥机场骑自行车送儿子到市区上学。这位老爸看上去很苍老,据说年轻时也是有点才华的。时代误人,把所有的精力都放在了儿子身上,儿子就是他的全部骄傲。很是有点心酸。

Igor Lee
Igor Lee  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 04:47
Member (2012)
English to Chinese
+ ...
关于税率 Mar 16, 2012

James_xia wrote:

Zhiqin_Chen wrote:

因为上海税率改革,现在咨询行业只征3%,比翻译低。于是有朋友想把翻译发票改成咨询发票开。结果税务部门一老兄说,不行的。然后来一句:咨询是高脑力劳动,翻译是低脑力劳动。
听得人好不舒服。那个人26字母可能认全?居然如此评价。

近日,一位朋友的朋友所在公司需要翻译一本PDF手册(约300页)。说明他们需要开票,税率按15%计算 。相比国内普票税率7%高出一倍,呵~

[Edited at 2012-02-12 09:29 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-02-12 09:29 GMT]

可能这位朋友是以个人名义去税务局开票,其实可以找翻译公司的朋友代开,一般税率在10%左右,能稍微好一点吧,不过也挺‘汗’的

Zhiqin_Chen
Zhiqin_Chen  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
如果划算 Mar 17, 2012

据说税务所可以开劳务发票,税率可能较低,去打听一下。另外,如果觉得扣掉快递费划得来的话,我可以适当帮忙代开些。服务业的,应该不超过6%,不收差价啦。如果太多,我也开不了,利润税太高。你这个朋友人家出价里面包括15%的费用不是很划算么?

Xu Dongjun
Xu Dongjun  Identity Verified
China
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
曹真是无处不在,膜拜! Mar 17, 2012

Igor Lee wrote:

群号 113192356,东来兄已经是该群管理员了,谢谢

Blossomlmt
Blossomlmt
希望建立类似译员角一类的交流群 Mar 17, 2012

看了之前的注册译员回复,大家都有共识建立一个群,一周大家能见一次面,互相交流,能共享一些资源或分享经验。希望有识之士能帮忙建立。

Adsion Liu
Adsion Liu  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
群号:8931421,群名:翻译之家-英语 Mar 19, 2012

Blossomlmt wrote:

看了之前的注册译员回复,大家都有共识建立一个群,一周大家能见一次面,互相交流,能共享一些资源或分享经验。希望有识之士能帮忙建立。

我有个现成的群,已经建了快10年了。群号:8931421,群名:翻译之家-英语。另外还管理有德语、稀语翻译群。欢迎加入

Rita Pang
Rita Pang  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:47
Member (2011)
Chinese to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
The name of THIS book.... Mar 19, 2012

[quote]ysun wrote:

wherestip wrote:

p.s. I'm not saying sending the next generation abroad to study is not a good idea. Honestly, I would do the same if I were in the same situation. However, IMO, it's going to be a very competitive landscape, both academically and financially (A few years ago, I heard rumors that there were so many students of Asian descent on the UC, Berkeley campus, that they had to put a quota on the Asian students admitted). So it's always good to be prepared, and not to have any big surprises.

我认为对亚裔学生设定限额的做法没有道理。某些人认为亚裔学生、尤其是华裔学生整天只会啃书本、弹钢琴,那是歪曲事实。我现在发现 "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother”(《虎妈战歌》)这本书在非华裔人群中造成了不少负面影响。

Nah, as quoting a friend of mine, "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother”(《虎妈战歌》)should actually be named as "The Jewish man who could not control his Chinese wife".

Hey listen, no offense meant towards any religion/ethnicity etc. I hated that book. It's ridiculous and made all of us Chinese in North America appear as nerds, pianists and insanely good at everything but being normal. I for one failed my piano course and never went back to it again; my mother never pushed me to practice anything like that and let me took all the courses I wanted at university (bless her). This lady made it sound like all Chinese parents are semi-sadistic and only doing this for face.

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
The author of the book is not really a Chinese mother Mar 21, 2012

Rita Pang wrote:

ysun wrote:

wherestip wrote:

p.s. I'm not saying sending the next generation abroad to study is not a good idea. Honestly, I would do the same if I were in the same situation. However, IMO, it's going to be a very competitive landscape, both academically and financially (A few years ago, I heard rumors that there were so many students of Asian descent on the UC, Berkeley campus, that they had to put a quota on the Asian students admitted). So it's always good to be prepared, and not to have any big surprises.

我认为对亚裔学生设定限额的做法没有道理。某些人认为亚裔学生、尤其是华裔学生整天只会啃书本、弹钢琴,那是歪曲事实。我现在发现 "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother”(《虎妈战歌》)这本书在非华裔人群中造成了不少负面影响。

Nah, as quoting a friend of mine, "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother”(《虎妈战歌》)should actually be named as "The Jewish man who could not control his Chinese wife".

Hey listen, no offense meant towards any religion/ethnicity etc. I hated that book. It's ridiculous and made all of us Chinese in North America appear as nerds, pianists and insanely good at everything but being normal. I for one failed my piano course and never went back to it again; my mother never pushed me to practice anything like that and let me took all the courses I wanted at university (bless her). This lady made it sound like all Chinese parents are semi-sadistic and only doing this for face.

I think the author Amy Chua went too far.

As a matter of fact, Amy Chua is not really a Chinese mother. She was born in Champaign, Illinois. Her parents are immigrants from the Philippines and her husband is Jewish. Amy Chua’s own family can not even be considered as a typical Chinese family.

translation_1
translation_1
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
翻译群:200657134 Apr 23, 2012

翻译群:200657134
欢迎大家加入交流!!!

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
群太多 Apr 23, 2012

没啥意思。

translation_1 wrote:

翻译群:200657134
欢迎大家加入交流!!!

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

我们的中文论坛!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »