Thread poster: Antoní­n Otáhal
Antoní­n Otáhal
Antoní­n Otáhal
Local time: 08:47
Member (2005)
English to Czech
+ ...
Mar 9, 2006

I did not pay for the Early Bird since SDL were not able to gauarantee any date of delivery; so I would like to know whether any of my distinguished colleagues have had a chance to try it...

TiA

Antonin

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:47
Member (2003)
German to French
Yes Mar 9, 2006

I have received an e-mail notification in the morning, then downloaded and installed the package. Now I am using it

Sylvain

Jeremy Smith
Jeremy Smith  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:47
Member (2003)
French to English
+ ...
Yes Mar 9, 2006

I received the email yesterday informing me it is ready for download.

Haven't done it yet as I am very busy indeed, but I plan to do so at the weekend.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 02:47
SITE STAFF
SDL Trados 2006 Freelance released--group buy currently underway Mar 9, 2006

Hi Antonín­,

Yes, SDL Trados 2006 has been released. A translator group buy is currently underway to purchase SDL Trados 2006 at the lowest price on the planet, in combination with 1 year of ProZ.com membership. Please see http://proz.com/tgb for details.

Best regards,

Jason

Balasubramaniam L.
Balasubramaniam L.  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 12:17
Member (2006)
English to Hindi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Will the proz membership be cumulative? Mar 9, 2006

Jason Grimes wrote:

Yes, SDL Trados 2006 has been released. A translator group buy is currently underway to purchase SDL Trados 2006 at the lowest price on the planet, in combination with 1 year of ProZ.com membership. Please see http://proz.com/tgb for details.

Hi Jason,

I have registered for the group buy. I have a small question. I recently became a member of proz.com which will be valid till Feb 2007. Now will the proz.com membership under the group buy add on to the existing membership, that is one year calculated from the date when the current membership expires, or will it overlap with the existing memership, that is, it will come into effect from the date of purchase of the software?

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 02:47
SITE STAFF
Membership will be extended by 1 year Mar 9, 2006

Balasubramaniam wrote:
I have registered for the group buy. I have a small question. I recently became a member of proz.com which will be valid till Feb 2007. Now will the proz.com membership under the group buy add on to the existing membership, that is one year calculated from the date when the current membership expires, or will it overlap with the existing memership, that is, it will come into effect from the date of purchase of the software?

Hi Balasubramaniam,

The additional year of membership will be added to the end of your existing membership. Your new renewal date would be Feb 2008.

Thanks for joining in this group purchase.

Best regards,

Jason

bg.Linguist
bg.Linguist  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 09:47
Member (2005)
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
is there a demo? Mar 9, 2006

Hello:)

Does anyone know if there's a demo version of SDL Trados 2006? Thanks!

s.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Has "SDL Trados 2006" been issued yet?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »