Nikolaos Katris  Identity Verified
Grecia
Local time: 15:03
Membru (2009)
din engleză în greacă
+ ...
Sep 21, 2009

Hello.

I am using Logoport for translating some rtf files into Greek. The problem is that when I close a segment the Greek characters turn into unreadable ones. When I re-open the segment I see that the TM displays the correct characters, while the target segment still contains wrong characters. In order to fix this I have to enter the correct translation again several times before it is finally saved. Does anyone know what is the problem? I use Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vis
... See more
Hello.

I am using Logoport for translating some rtf files into Greek. The problem is that when I close a segment the Greek characters turn into unreadable ones. When I re-open the segment I see that the TM displays the correct characters, while the target segment still contains wrong characters. In order to fix this I have to enter the correct translation again several times before it is finally saved. Does anyone know what is the problem? I use Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista.

Thanks!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with characters encoding while using Logoport

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »