Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Spanish to Dutch (University of Nijmegen) Dutch to Spanish (University of Nijmegen)
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
CV available upon request
I am a Dutch native speaker and translator with a university degree in linguistics (Spanish) and 17 years translation experience, mainly in the field of travel and tourism, art and architecture, technical manuals and operating instructions. I also take on subjects like botany, wool and spinning, photography, environment and ecology, yoga and spirituality, because they have my special interest.
Each translation is a gem and a challenge. The necessary research is a way of expanding, which is extremely satisfying. Just love it.
- Tourist information ES-NL 4.000 words
- Brochure adventure tours; EN-NL; 6.600 words.
Comment of the agency: “The client seems happy with the text – which is an
accomplishment as he seems to be very picky!”
- Ongoing translations for a tour operator website of active and cultural holydays. NL-ES and NL-EN. 50.000 words
Art & Architecture:
- Audio guides for several Spanish cathedrals. Romanesque art, Gothic art, Religious art. ES-NL 35.000 words.
- Texts on labyrinths. ES-NL 5000 words
- Fabric cutters for the apparel industry; EN-NL; ca. 10.000 words
- Car Navigation System; EN-NL; 3.000 words
- Proofreading EN-NL Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- Escalators and elevators (technical translation); ES-NL; 10.000 words
- Manual on rack and pinion hoist; ES-NL; 13.000 words
- Home trainers; ES-NL; Technical, user and training instructions; several translations (50.000 words)
- Electronic Industrial Balance; ES-NL; several translations
- User Manuals for UFESA