survey: role of client education and quality in your business
Thread poster: Julian Bisping
Julian Bisping
Julian Bisping
Local time: 23:27
English to German
Oct 16, 2010

Hi, everyone. I am a graduate student in translation at Kent State University and currently working on a research project on Translation Client-Vendor Interaction, which involves a survey I would invite you to take. It addresses issues related to client education and quality in translation. The survey will take some time (approximately 20 minutes), and some thought too, but it addresses crucial issues for freelance translators/project managers working in the industry today. So far, these topics ... See more
Hi, everyone. I am a graduate student in translation at Kent State University and currently working on a research project on Translation Client-Vendor Interaction, which involves a survey I would invite you to take. It addresses issues related to client education and quality in translation. The survey will take some time (approximately 20 minutes), and some thought too, but it addresses crucial issues for freelance translators/project managers working in the industry today. So far, these topics have barely been touched by academia (or anyone else, for that matter), despite their importance.

Here's the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/381988/Translation-Client-Vendor-Interaction

Please spread the word!

Best,

Julian Bisping
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

survey: role of client education and quality in your business

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »