Lindsay Sabadosa (X)
Lindsay Sabadosa (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:41
Italian to English
+ ...
Jul 26, 2005

Windows XP, Office 2003, Trados 6.5

I have been using the tw4winClean.Main Macro to clean my translations lately and the other day I hit something (I only wish I knew what) and the Macro is MIA. Now, granted I can switch to the Trados6.dot menu and search for it there but since the menu defaults to All Active Templates and Docs, it is really just easier and faster if I can get it back in that main menu. I've tried to play with it a bit to see if I can get it back but to no avail and
... See more
Windows XP, Office 2003, Trados 6.5

I have been using the tw4winClean.Main Macro to clean my translations lately and the other day I hit something (I only wish I knew what) and the Macro is MIA. Now, granted I can switch to the Trados6.dot menu and search for it there but since the menu defaults to All Active Templates and Docs, it is really just easier and faster if I can get it back in that main menu. I've tried to play with it a bit to see if I can get it back but to no avail and I don't want to mess anything else up!! Any suggestions or a link to a forum where this might have already been dealt with (wasn't able to find it through a forum search) will be much appreciated. Thanks!
Collapse

SysfilterMaker
SysfilterMaker
Germany
Local time: 12:41
Create macro button in MS Word toolbar Jul 27, 2005

Hello,

Maybe this is useful for you:

1. Click on Tools--> Customize

2. Click on table "Commands"

3. Select in the list box "Macros" --> Select your macro

4. Drag & Drop the desired macro to a toolbar (Go to the new button and click then on the right button to change the macro name and other settings)

5. "Save in Normal.dot" and close the "Customize" screen.

Now you can use your macro by a simple click on
... See more
Hello,

Maybe this is useful for you:

1. Click on Tools--> Customize

2. Click on table "Commands"

3. Select in the list box "Macros" --> Select your macro

4. Drag & Drop the desired macro to a toolbar (Go to the new button and click then on the right button to change the macro name and other settings)

5. "Save in Normal.dot" and close the "Customize" screen.

Now you can use your macro by a simple click on the created button.

Greetings from Germany
Wilhelm Polmann
www.ecm-engineering.de
Collapse

Lindsay Sabadosa (X)
Lindsay Sabadosa (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:41
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 27, 2005

Thanks, Wilhelm. Not exactly the answer I was looking for but unbelievably helpful! An great time saver which is always a plus. Thanks again!
Lindsay

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lost Macro

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »