Help:Contents

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com translation industry wiki » "Help:Contents".
You can see the ProZ.com translation industry wiki page and participate in this discussion from there.

jiahuizhang
jiahuizhang  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
Trados TagEditor spell checker doesn’t run Nov 27, 2010

I have translated several Excel texts from Chinese to English with Trados TagEditor, but its spell checker doesn’t run, and I click the “tool” – "check spelling", it shows “the spell checker does not support the current target language”, I don’t know why, and what is the trouble.

LARYZ
LARYZ
English to Tagalog
+ ...
Update Jun 3, 2011

Update the spell checker software currently support the target language.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help:Contents

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »