Is it possible to find and view old jobs posted by a particular agency?
Thread poster: Waleed Mohamed
Waleed Mohamed
Waleed Mohamed  Identity Verified
United Arab Emirates
Local time: 10:57
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 24, 2007

Hi colleagues,

Does Proz.com job system has any feature that help me find and view old jobs posted by a particular agency?

One may need to do this, for example, when he/she has just joined a translation agency and is expecting to receive jobs from them. So, one may need to have an idea about the nature and "flavor" of jobs posted by such agency.

If such a feature is available in Proz.com job system, please let me know how to do the same.

T
... See more
Hi colleagues,

Does Proz.com job system has any feature that help me find and view old jobs posted by a particular agency?

One may need to do this, for example, when he/she has just joined a translation agency and is expecting to receive jobs from them. So, one may need to have an idea about the nature and "flavor" of jobs posted by such agency.

If such a feature is available in Proz.com job system, please let me know how to do the same.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Waleed

[Edited at 2007-01-24 17:03]

[Edited at 2007-01-24 17:05]
Collapse

Elisabete Cunha
Elisabete Cunha  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 07:57
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
You can see that on Blue Board Jan 24, 2007

Go to Directories>Blue Board.

Then type the name of the agency in the box and search.

Then on the right column, you can see information about past job postings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is it possible to find and view old jobs posted by a particular agency?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »