Thread poster: Ms D L Moffatt
Ms D L Moffatt
Ms D L Moffatt
Norway
Local time: 13:17
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 21, 2013

I'm considering taking the Translatøreksamen administered by Norway's NHH (Norwegian to English). I'd be interested to hear from anybody who has taken it since the home-based component of the exam was introduced, and in particular to find out what is entailed in the "refleksjonstekst" that one must submit alongside the general translation paper. It sounds as if it is a three- to five-page essay detailing the translation problems encountered and how one resolved them, but does anybody have advic... See more
I'm considering taking the Translatøreksamen administered by Norway's NHH (Norwegian to English). I'd be interested to hear from anybody who has taken it since the home-based component of the exam was introduced, and in particular to find out what is entailed in the "refleksjonstekst" that one must submit alongside the general translation paper. It sounds as if it is a three- to five-page essay detailing the translation problems encountered and how one resolved them, but does anybody have advice on structure?
Most grateful for any help you can offer.
Collapse

Galla59
Galla59
Norway
About "refleksivtekst" Sep 5, 2013

I will be
Språkovergripende translatørkurs

Forberedende kurs til translatøreksamen, 12. oktober 2013 (Bergen)

Kurset er lagt opp som et intensivt heldagskurs lørdag 12. oktober (kl.09.30 – 16.00).
Vennligst fyll ut påmeldingsskjemaet og send det elektronisk.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

NHH Translatøreksamen: Seeking info on home-based component

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »