Office 2013 incompatible with SDL Multiterm 2011 add-in?
Thread poster: Manuela Junghans
Manuela Junghans
Manuela Junghans  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:17
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Jun 22, 2015

Hi everyone

I´ve recently installed Office 2013 on my computer and ever since I get error messages on opening and closing word documents. I´m pretty sure it has to do with the automatically created SDL Multiterm 2011 add-in, since I compared all my settings in word with someone who doesn´t run this programm on his computer, and he doesn´t have this problem.

On opening a word doc I get the following: "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your mac
... See more
Hi everyone

I´ve recently installed Office 2013 on my computer and ever since I get error messages on opening and closing word documents. I´m pretty sure it has to do with the automatically created SDL Multiterm 2011 add-in, since I compared all my settings in word with someone who doesn´t run this programm on his computer, and he doesn´t have this problem.

On opening a word doc I get the following: "The macro cannot be found or has been disabled because of your macro security settings". I need to click on OK 3 times to get rid of the message.

And on closing the word doc I get the following: "Compile Error in hidden module: MTINsert Function. This error commonly occurs when code is incompatible with the version, platform or architecture of this application."

Furthermore, if I accidently hover over the Multiterm add-in with the mouse, the whole document freezes and I cannot do anything with it, not even close it...

Although it doesn´t seem to affect the general functionality of word, it´s pretty annoying.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem and knows how to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Manuela
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Office 2013 incompatible with SDL Multiterm 2011 add-in?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »