Charlotte Farrell
Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:21
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2013

I apologise if this question has been answered before or is somewhat stupid, but it's something that's been annoying me for a while now.

Is there a way to view all of the contents of a TM in one go? I.e. without having to search manually via the concordance search or similar. I just tried importing a livedoc link into a new TM and there should be about 40 entries. Is there any way that I can look at the contents of the TM easily? If this can't be done with MemoQ, could you recommend
... See more
I apologise if this question has been answered before or is somewhat stupid, but it's something that's been annoying me for a while now.

Is there a way to view all of the contents of a TM in one go? I.e. without having to search manually via the concordance search or similar. I just tried importing a livedoc link into a new TM and there should be about 40 entries. Is there any way that I can look at the contents of the TM easily? If this can't be done with MemoQ, could you recommend some other way that I could do this?

Thank you for your help!
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:21
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
In the Resource Console Jul 2, 2013

Tools - Resource Console - choose Translation Memories, select for your memory, and then click the Edit link at the bottom. If you do not fill any data in the dialog box that opens and simply click OK, you will land in a new tab that opens with all the segments.

If you make changes to the segments or delete segments, make sure you click Commit before you close this tab, so that your edits are saved in the memory.

Charlotte Farrell
Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:21
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Tomás! Jul 2, 2013

That's brilliant, thank you. You've made my life so much easier!

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:21
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Always glad to help! Jul 2, 2013

Take care and good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Viewing Entire TM Contents

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »