Thread poster: Jose Ramon Biau Gil
Jose Ramon Biau Gil
Jose Ramon Biau Gil
Spain
Local time: 04:48
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 25, 2008

I would like to receive help files of translation memory software.

I am a professional translator and a university translator trainer, and I am interested in studying the development of TM tools. I am particularly interested in the old versions of Transit (3 and older), Trados (up to version 6), DejaVu (3 and older) and SDLX (2004 and older). I'd really appreciate it if someone did not mind sharing the help files of their old software.

Please send files or contact me
... See more
I would like to receive help files of translation memory software.

I am a professional translator and a university translator trainer, and I am interested in studying the development of TM tools. I am particularly interested in the old versions of Transit (3 and older), Trados (up to version 6), DejaVu (3 and older) and SDLX (2004 and older). I'd really appreciate it if someone did not mind sharing the help files of their old software.

Please send files or contact me at:

[email protected]

If forum moderators or staff of the software developing companies consider this post inappropriate, please contact me asap and I'll remove it inmediately.

José Ramón Biau Gil
Eng >> Esp Technical translator
University Trainer
www.biau.info
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help files of old TM Tools

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »