Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:19
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 28, 2017

Dear all,

I am sorry for this basic question but how do I go about filtering out 100% and perfect matches in crossView? In a current project I'm supposed not to verify and not to correct these matches and am unsure how to filter this in crossView.

Btw, I'm working with Across Translator Basic Edition v6.3, on the client's server.

Best and thank you for your help!
Bárbara

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Local time: 23:19
English to German
CrossView Aug 28, 2017

There is a beautiful cute little "Filter/Funnel" symbol in the top right region of the CrossView window. Once you click on that little bugger you will figure it out. Best Regards - Gerald Allen von Stein-Salisbury

Barbara Santos
Barbara Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:19
Member (2005)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks... Aug 29, 2017

In the meantime I actually managed to figure it out, thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to filter out matches in crossView

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »