Member since Apr '05 Working languages: English to Spanish
Lorena Guerra A Name To Trust
Local time: 16:49 BST (GMT+1) Native in
Freelancer and outsourcer, Verified member This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Blue Board: EUROMIX Translation, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing, Project management
Specializes in: Energy / Power Generation Construction / Civil Engineering Marketing / Market Research Medical (general) Medical: Instruments Medical: Health Care Medical: Pharmaceuticals Law (general) Textiles / Clothing / Fashion Engineering (general)
English to Spanish - Rates: 0.07 - 0.08 EUR per word / 25 - 30 EUR per hour
EUR Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 15 0 entries
Wire transfer, PayPal, Visa <3 employees Euro (eur), U. S. dollars (usd) Sample translations submitted: 1
English to Spanish: Different samples can be provided Source text - English Upon request. Translation - Spanish Upon request
Technical SDL Certified Master's degree - Dublin City University, Ireland. Years of translation experience: 17. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2005. Became a member: Apr 2005. N/A N/A N/A memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, STAR Transit http://www.sceuromix.com English (PDF) Lorena Guerra endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.0).
English>Spanish Translator, Proofreader & MT Posteditor since 2005.
- August 2003: Honours Master's Degree in Translation Studies: Spanish>English. Dublin City University (Ireland). Domain: Translation Technology.
- 2002- June 2003: Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies: Spanish>English. Dublin City University (Ireland).
- 2001- 2002: English>Spanish Translation: Theory and Practice. Full-time distance course by U.N.E.D. (Spain).
- 2001- 2002: Teaching Certificate: Theory and Practice. University of León, (Spain).
- 2001-2002: Secretarial and accounting course. Granados School, (Spain).
- 1997- 2001: BA in . Universidad de León, Spain. [Last year as Erasmus student in University of Salford (Manchester, UK) - Translation Department]. English Philology
- 15 years of translation experience.
- Native language: (European) Spanish/Castilian.
- Living in the UK since Oct. 2015.
- Daily turnover: 2 500 words (translation) / 7 000 words (proofreading)
- 24 hours Internet Connection.
- Best transl. rate 0,08 EUR/sw
- Best proof. rate 0,03 EUR/sw
- Payment: bank transfer, Paypal, personal cheque.
- CAT user. ***Direct references and samples can verify my work, quality and commitment!
Keywords: translation, proofreading, postediting, machine translation, MTPE, Spanish, Castilian, English, CAT, Trados, quality assurance, fashion, technical, user manuals, fast, reliable, Spain, UK, European Spanish, master
Profile last updated Mar 26, 2019