Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Italian - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 30 EUR per hour German to Italian - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 30 EUR per hour Spanish to Italian - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 EUR per word / 15 - 30 EUR per hour
English to Italian (Institut de Traducteurs, Interprètes et de Relations Internationales) German to Italian (Institut de Traducteurs, Interprètes et de Relations Internationales) Spanish to Italian (Istituto Tecnico per Periti Aziendali e Corrispond)
over 10 years of experience in the translation field
SUNFLOWER TRANSLATIONS di Sara Negro
Benvenuti! Welcome! Willkommen! ¡Bienvenidos!
If you've come across this page, probably you're looking for translation services.
I'm a language professional, may I introduce myself? :o)
Well, let's start listing my...
• SPECIALIZATION FIELDS •
- videogame localization (PC, console, mobile, online and casual games) - Please, bear in mind that for ethic reasons I DO NOT accept job offers regarding gambling/poker/casino games that could lead players into the so-called "Pathological gambling"
- app localization: I regularly localise game and productivity apps for iPhone/iPad/Mac OS as well as for Android and Windows Phone
- software programs and Website localization
- Bible commentaries translation (Evangelic Christian topics only)
- technical texts translation in general, like user manuals, etc.
Here's a list of my...
• OFFERED SERVICES •
- beta testing / linguistic review (for casual videogames and apps for iPod touch/iPad)
And obviously, you are wondering where I learnt foreign languages and applied translation techniques, so here's my...
• ACADEMIC BACKGROUND •
- BA in Linguistic and Cultural Mediation (3 years) released by the Istituto Superiore per Interpreti e Traduttori (Higher Institute for Interpreters and Translators) of Milan (Italy)
- M.Sc. in Professional Translation (2 years) from the ITI-RI Université Marc Bloch-Strasbourg II (France) in partnership with the Istituto Superiore per Interpreti e Traduttori (Higher Institute for Interpreters and Translators) of Milan (Italy), where I actually attended the translation courses.
So, do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail, I'll be more than happy to reply and offer you the best service at the best price! :o)
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.