Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Source text - English The researchers doing this study are interested in doing research tests on tumour samples from your cancer as well as on your blood, serum and plasma (liquid part of your blood) to see what the levels of XXX are and how cancer cells and other cells respond to the study drug XXX. The collection of these samples is an optional part of this study. The tumour sample will come from your lung cancer that has already been removed by surgery or biopsy. Blood, serum and plasma tests will be taken at the same time as your other blood tests. You may refuse to have your tissue, blood, serum or plasma samples collected and still may participate in this study. Please see the separate consent for Tissue and Blood/Serum/Plasma collection at the end of this consent form.
Translation - Romanian Cercetătorii care efectuează acest studiu sunt interesaţi să desfăşoare teste de cercetare asupra unor probe de tumoare canceroasă, ca şi de sânge, ser şi plasmă (partea lichidă a sângelui) pentru a vedea nivelurile de XXX şi modul în care celulele canceroase şi alte celule răspund la produsul medicamentos studiat XXX. Prelevarea acestor probe este o parte opţională a studiului. Proba de tumoare va fi prelevată din partea de plămân bolnav care a fost deja recoltată prin intervenţie chirurgicală sau biopsie. Probele de sânge, ser şi plasmă vor fi prelevate în acelaşi timp cu celelalte analize de sânge. Puteţi refuza să vi se recolteze probe de ţesut, sânge, ser sau plasmă şi să participaţi totuşi la studiu. A se vedea consimţământul separat pentru prelevarea de sânge / ser / plasmă la sfârşitul acestui formular de consimţământ.
- Founder Member of Romanian Translators Association (ATR)
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology;
- NLP Master Practitioner
- English translator certificate (1998 – Romanian Ministry of Culture), translator license (1999 – Romanian Ministry of Justice). Language pairs: English > Romanian > English
- March 1999 - present: translations from / into English language; main beneficiaries: Romanian and foreign major companies and representative offices. I have my own translation agency (full-time English>Romanian translator).
- November 1996 - 2000: editor and managing editor (editing my own articles, proofreading articles written by my colleagues, supervising the layout).
- January 1996 – November 1996: layout editor (books, leaflets, labels etc.)
Skills: good knowledge of Romanian / English grammar and orthography, agility in expression (written and spoken), creativity, fast adaptation to new situations.
Main fields of expertise: medicine, nutrition, food products, chemistry, life sciences, social sciences, psychology, home appliances, user's manuals