Thread poster: Oliver Walter
Oliver Walter
Oliver Walter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:12
German to English
+ ...
Dec 7, 2007

I have just submitted a question to Kudoz but it was not possible to do this until I switched to the "old design" of the appearance of the web page.
When I used the new design (as this is now the default), everything was normal until I clicked on the "preview question" button. Instead of the expected page, this simply gave me the same page I was already looking at, but a fresh one with all my text removed. (Luckily I had saved it in a text editor so I didn't have to type it again.)
I
... See more
I have just submitted a question to Kudoz but it was not possible to do this until I switched to the "old design" of the appearance of the web page.
When I used the new design (as this is now the default), everything was normal until I clicked on the "preview question" button. Instead of the expected page, this simply gave me the same page I was already looking at, but a fresh one with all my text removed. (Luckily I had saved it in a text editor so I didn't have to type it again.)
Is this happening to me alone?
P.S. I switched back to the "new design" for this bug report, and Preview is OK there.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to submit Kudoz question with "new design"

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »