troubles with hebrew
Thread poster: M1i3s5h8a
M1i3s5h8a
M1i3s5h8a
Local time: 13:35
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 26, 2001

Though I live in Israel, I don\'t know Hebrew on the free usage level. Suddenly I ran into the problem - after uploading my login I receive a page in hebrew... How I can return to usual English-written page? Now my work with Your site - is simple series of puzzles...

Sincerely Yours, Michael Slobodin

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-07-27 05:32 ]

Julia Gal
Julia Gal  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:35
French to English
+ ...
Jul 26, 2001

near the top left corner of the page, you should see a white box (just under the ProZ logo), with the name of the language in it.

All you need to do is delete this word and type in the name of the language you want, e.g. English.

I think the language which appears automatically will depend on what version of windows you use, because although I am now living in England, the site appears in French (I have windows in French).

Hope this
... See more
near the top left corner of the page, you should see a white box (just under the ProZ logo), with the name of the language in it.

All you need to do is delete this word and type in the name of the language you want, e.g. English.

I think the language which appears automatically will depend on what version of windows you use, because although I am now living in England, the site appears in French (I have windows in French).

Hope this helps...
Collapse

M1i3s5h8a
M1i3s5h8a
Local time: 13:35
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Aug 4, 2001

Dear M-me Gal!

My deep gratitude to You for Your kind attitude to my request. Now Your advise works perfectly - I can now use both Russian and English. My panic was because of full ignorance of the site to my wish to change working language... Suppose, this \"bug\" crowled faf-far... Thanks and my best regards to You. Michael.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

troubles with hebrew

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »