\"Report Job Completions\" Not Functioning
Thread poster: DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2001

I have been unable to use this function for over two weeks now. I consider it to be a potentially very useful option and would certainly like to take advantage of it. Anyone else out there with the same problem?

eurotransl (X)
eurotransl (X)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2001

Yes, actually it has not worked for months. Before, at least, I would be taken to the specific page before getting error messages,but now that feature gets you \"page not found\".

I have not been able to report about 4-5 jobs because of this malfunction.

DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Jul 8, 2001

Truly sorry to hear that, Werner! It would then appear that that function is of decidedly low priority in the vast scheme of ProZ concerns, particularly since I have written directly to Henry a couple of times and have yet to hear from him. Of course, what with the 4th of July festivities he may not have been available to respond. Guess we will have to wait on that. Still, I wonder why it is of such low priority.

eurotransl (X)
eurotransl (X)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 8, 2001

There are probably several technical problems right now. I believe that Henry is in the process of implementing a couple of far-reaching innovations, and that takes time.

But he is around - after all, our messages would not show up here if he did not vet them first and put them out here (he has also posted a couple of his own messages in the forums in the last 24 hours).

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-07-08 19:40 ]

DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Jul 8, 2001

So, perhaps, contrary to the adage, no news is bad news!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

\"Report Job Completions\" Not Functioning

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »