Photos on Powwows reports
Thread poster: António Ribeiro
António Ribeiro
António Ribeiro  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:05
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Jul 31, 2003

I can not see the photos posted on last Powwows reports held in Coimbra Portugal. There is a little cross inside the space for each photo, but no picture at all.

Is there any problem with the ProZ system, or is something wrong on my side? Apparently, there are other users experiencing the same problem.

Regards,

António Ribeiro

Rocío Aguilar Otsu
Rocío Aguilar Otsu  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
It happens to me too Jul 31, 2003

Hello Antonio, after reading your post I checked the info for the powwow held in Portugal and I could see all the pictures, perfectly, and in some other powwows too. But I've just checked them again and the problem seems to be there, once again.

Bob Kerns (X)
Bob Kerns (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:05
German to English
Click on the cross and the picture will appear Jul 31, 2003

Below the little crosses you are advised to "Click on an image for larger view". I just tried that in the Coimbra Powwow report and a new window opened with the full-size picture in it.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 16:05
SITE STAFF
Working on the problem Aug 1, 2003

Thank you all for the bug reports. We are aware of the problem with the generation of thumbnails for some powwow photos; correcting it will require a fairly non-trivial upgrade to our web server software which I will schedule sometime in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, a generic thumbnail image will appear for those powwow photos without real thumbnails. Click on these images to see the full sized powwow photos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Photos on Powwows reports

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »