Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Leeds or Esit – Help greatly needed!
Thread poster: Seagull_Highway
MACITS Leeds May 2, 2013

Hello everybody,

Sorry for the intrusion, I'd like to know if any of you could give me some advise on the ACC combination I would like to take on, as you have previously been talking about ACC combinations on this same post.

I have also applied for MACITS 2013/2014 in Leeds, and I have submitted a number of translation tests together with my application; precisely, I have tried the Italian into English test (I am Italian mother tongue), the German into English test an
... See more
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the intrusion, I'd like to know if any of you could give me some advise on the ACC combination I would like to take on, as you have previously been talking about ACC combinations on this same post.

I have also applied for MACITS 2013/2014 in Leeds, and I have submitted a number of translation tests together with my application; precisely, I have tried the Italian into English test (I am Italian mother tongue), the German into English test and the Spanish into English test.
If I were to be successful in both the Italian into English test and the German into English test, I would definitely go for an ACC combination including English and German as my C languages and Italian as my A language.

What I would like to know is whether you think this combination would be successful in order to get a job in the EU or not. Even though I don't think there would be such restrictions to be eligible for EU cooperation, I wonder if it could actually result in good job opportunities, given that they all are widely spoken compared to other languages such as Polish, Hungarian and so on.

Thank you for any help you can provide!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Leeds or Esit – Help greatly needed!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »