Off topic: Thank you All !!!
Thread poster: CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)
CHENOUMI (X)  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Mar 21, 2003

I wish to express a word of thanks to all ProZ members who have shared their opinion on my thread tittled \"The Absolute Power of Censorship\", and to the many others who have expressed support for my stance in private messages.

I wish to extend my thanks, in particular, to all open-minded moderators. I recognize how difficult your task is, and your sense of objectivity is well appreciated.

I cannot thank each and everyone of you individ
... See more
I wish to express a word of thanks to all ProZ members who have shared their opinion on my thread tittled \"The Absolute Power of Censorship\", and to the many others who have expressed support for my stance in private messages.

I wish to extend my thanks, in particular, to all open-minded moderators. I recognize how difficult your task is, and your sense of objectivity is well appreciated.

I cannot thank each and everyone of you individually , since I don\'t know you all, but I would like to thank specially Claudia, because we share very interesting affinities. Besides being both \"francophones\" and \"hispanophones\", Claudia has visited my country ! and probably has learned some Creole words.

That is special...

On a very final note, to quote Claudia\'s last comment on the above-referenced thread:

Quote:
Thank you, Sandra 6:40pm

Thanks to Sandra, who started this thread, for closing the discussion on a friendly note.

Recognising some helpful comments which were made here, we (several ProZ.com moderators) believe it should remain in place - despite a certain degree of controversy, which has led some members to ask for it to be removed.

We are closing it, though.

I\'m a bit puzzled indeed, if \"several ProZ.com moderators believe it should remain in place\" - may their open-mindedness be once again commended! - why then, no more responses are allowed in this topic which has been locked ?

Ok guys, promised: No more talk on this one. I\'m heading off to the beach and am going to take a well-deserved rest !...

Con cariño,

Sandra

[ This Message was edited by: CHENOUMI on 2003-03-21 19:21]
Collapse

Jacek Krankowski (X)
Jacek Krankowski (X)  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Sandra Mar 21, 2003

Please say hello to the Carmel beach for me whereveer you are heading...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thank you All !!!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »