Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 02:08
English to Czech
+ ...
My 2c Nov 4, 2010

Vitals wrote:

I would even say a lot of it is sacrilegious. I wonder why the moderators allow such stuff to be published. Probably because most of the churches have deteriorated to the level where this is funny even to the believers.

If I were strict, I might agree, but the sacrilege, if any, has been commited by the one(s) who wrote/translated those first, not by G who just published them here. And I'm saying this as a Christian, albeit a very tolerant one.

Nicole Schnell
Nicole Schnell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:08
English to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Strict Nov 4, 2010

Stanislav Pokorny wrote:

Vitals wrote:

I would even say a lot of it is sacrilegious. I wonder why the moderators allow such stuff to be published. Probably because most of the churches have deteriorated to the level where this is funny even to the believers.

If I were strict, I might agree, but the sacrilege, if any, has been commited by the one(s) who wrote/translated those first, not by G who just published them here. And I'm saying this as a Christian, albeit a very tolerant one.

I could not find one single hint in the Bible that prohibits joy and smiles.

Greetings,

a Christian

Letizia Ridolfi
Letizia Ridolfi
Italy
Local time: 02:08
English to Italian
+ ...
thankyouuuuuu!!! Nov 4, 2010

Sandrine Ananie wrote:

GeoS wrote:

--------------------------
Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.
--------------------------

Oh I love this one!

Thanks for sharing!

Right, the back door really made my day!!!

And Nicole, for what is worth, I totally agree with you: Jesus message was aboout love and joy, and thank God we are still able to smile, though it is getting harder and harder!
Tks G, a good laugh is my favourite therapy!
Letizia

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Funny bulletins

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »