KudoZ.NET will be retired at the end of 2004
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
df49f (X)
df49f (X)
France
Local time: 13:37
problem with Fusion Nov 10, 2004

Henry wrote:
The above is decided, but for the benefit of Fusion's developers, feedback on what functions of KudoZ.net you like and need replicated would be very helpful.
Henry

After downloading the free trial version of Fusion, I found that it systematically caused my PC to crash... I had no choice but to uninstall and would not even consider re-loading it for fear of a fatal and final crash!
Best regards - df

Alan Boydell
Alan Boydell  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:37
French to English
+ ...
KudoZ.NET will be 'discontinued' from the end of 2004 Nov 29, 2004

Maybe this term is more appropriate and less misleading than 'retired' given the clarification (i.e. KudoZ.net will carry on working thereafter, it just won't be supported or updated any longer).

Just a suggestion.

Alan

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ.NET will be retired at the end of 2004

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »