https://www.proz.com/forum/studentz_forum/86305-what_music_are_you_listening_to_lately-page2.html?phpv_redirected=1&phpv_redirected=2

Student users-only topic

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Off topic: What music are you listening to lately?
Thread poster: Soledad Azcona
Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:30
German to French
+ ...
GA Soundtrack Apr 21, 2008

Hey guys !

Thanks for sharing!
I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period : I purchased the ultimate soundtrack, which reunits the soundtrack of the 3 first seasons and it's really great sound!
Even if you're not a fan of the TV-show, the soundtrack is really great, each song's been carefully chosen - it's a fantastic collection of rock music!...
See more
Hey guys !

Thanks for sharing!
I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period : I purchased the ultimate soundtrack, which reunits the soundtrack of the 3 first seasons and it's really great sound!
Even if you're not a fan of the TV-show, the soundtrack is really great, each song's been carefully chosen - it's a fantastic collection of rock music!
Collapse

Beck John (X)

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great music around ;) Apr 21, 2008

Magdalena Brzózka wrote:

Dpending on the condition of my soul I listen to different kinds of music.
Lately it's Bajofondo Tango Club....

Hey, great to learn about a Bajofondo fan across the world. Fantastic fresh face to good old tango aren't they? Have you listened to "Gotan Project" by the way? They are also great.

I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period

I have never seen Grey's Anatomy!! One more reason to do so soon I guess

And talking about soundtracks, I highly recommend the soundtrack of the movie "Junno" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467406/ and also the movie as well!

See you around!

S

B M-C
B M-C  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:30
English to Spanish
Loving this! Jul 3, 2008

Peter, Bjorn and John- Young Folks

I can listen to it over and over again!

Xiaochuan Cao
Xiaochuan Cao
China
Local time: 14:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
Voice of the Violin Aug 2, 2008

Hello, everyone!

I'm listening to Joshua Bell's "Voice of the Violin" recently. I really love the instrument's melodic singing sound.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What music are you listening to lately?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »