Student users-only topic

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Off topic: What music are you listening to lately?
Thread poster: Soledad Azcona
Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:45
German to French
+ ...
GA Soundtrack Apr 21, 2008

Hey guys !

Thanks for sharing!
I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period : I purchased the ultimate soundtrack, which reunits the soundtrack of the 3 first seasons and it's really great sound!
Even if you're not a fan of the TV-show, the soundtrack is really great, each song's been carefully chosen - it's a fantastic collection of rock music!...
See more
Hey guys !

Thanks for sharing!
I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period : I purchased the ultimate soundtrack, which reunits the soundtrack of the 3 first seasons and it's really great sound!
Even if you're not a fan of the TV-show, the soundtrack is really great, each song's been carefully chosen - it's a fantastic collection of rock music!
Collapse

Beck John (X)

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great music around ;) Apr 21, 2008

Magdalena Brzózka wrote:

Dpending on the condition of my soul I listen to different kinds of music.
Lately it's Bajofondo Tango Club....

Hey, great to learn about a Bajofondo fan across the world. Fantastic fresh face to good old tango aren't they? Have you listened to "Gotan Project" by the way? They are also great.

I'm currently having a Grey's Anatomy period

I have never seen Grey's Anatomy!! One more reason to do so soon I guess

And talking about soundtracks, I highly recommend the soundtrack of the movie "Junno" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467406/ and also the movie as well!

See you around!

S

B M-C
B M-C  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:46
English to Spanish
Loving this! Jul 3, 2008

Peter, Bjorn and John- Young Folks

I can listen to it over and over again!

Xiaochuan Cao
Xiaochuan Cao
China
Local time: 21:46
English to Chinese
+ ...
Voice of the Violin Aug 2, 2008

Hello, everyone!

I'm listening to Joshua Bell's "Voice of the Violin" recently. I really love the instrument's melodic singing sound.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What music are you listening to lately?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »