https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/133055-problem_with_kudoz_peer_comment_use.html?phpv_redirected=1&phpv_redirected=2

Problem with Kudoz' peer comment use
Thread poster: Anne Carnot
Anne Carnot
Anne Carnot  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:06
Member (2009)
English to French
Apr 20, 2009

Hi,

Something weird happened to me today; I got a thank you note from a KudoZ answerer, thanking me for agreeing with his/her answer. The strange thing is I didn't do anything and yet my name appears among peer comments. How is that possible? I changed my password to be on the safe side, but I still find this strange.
Thanks for your help...

PS: by the way, I would probably have agreed with the answerer if I had seen the question and his/her answer...
See more
Hi,

Something weird happened to me today; I got a thank you note from a KudoZ answerer, thanking me for agreeing with his/her answer. The strange thing is I didn't do anything and yet my name appears among peer comments. How is that possible? I changed my password to be on the safe side, but I still find this strange.
Thanks for your help...

PS: by the way, I would probably have agreed with the answerer if I had seen the question and his/her answer
Collapse

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 01:06
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Please submit a support request Apr 20, 2009

Hi,

Please consider submitting a support request including the link to the question and the notification you received. This will allow a proper investigation of this situation.

Regards,
Enrique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Kudoz' peer comment use

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »