Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm a translator and I like my job.
It brings me pleasure and ensures Your success.
My name is Bohdan Velhan and I'm a freelance translator.
My language services include translation, proofreading, localization, interpreting.
I translate mostly into following languages:
• German > Russian
• German > Ukrainian
and also in the other way.
In my work I consider the following as important:
• Technical understanding - I understand what I translate. Although the issue is new to me, I make a research – I train in the subject.
• Native speaker - I translate mostly into my mother tongues: Russian and Ukrainian.
• 4-eyes principle - This principle means that the translations are checked by two translators.
• Modern translation tools - Ensure the quality of translation and allow creating a translation memory.
• Non-disclosure - Texts with which I work, advised not to third parties.
Fully equipped, I translate manuals, safety instructions, specifications, etc., as well as brochures, catalogues, labels, software and websites that have mostly technical issues.
One of my passions is technics and so my main subject areas are technology, construction, mining and energy, wood processing, metal industry, machinery, mechanical engineering.
I also work with other themes: law, economics, finance, telecommunications, ecology and environment, education, political science, linguistics, tourism, hunting and hunting weapon.