Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
1 projects entered 1 positive feedback from outsourcers
Translation Volume: 22260 words Completed: Jun 2012 Languages: English to Portuguese
52 page academic paper
This is an academic paper written by an American social anthropologist dealing mostly with the issue of health care for AIDS and tuberculosis patients in poor nations and their right to receive it. I had a very permissive deadline, so I could work on it properly, with time to research and think about the strategies available for the whole translation project and for its contingent details.
Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc., Anthropology
positive Marcia Grisotti: Excellent translation! He worked fast and with high-quality. I strongly recommend his work. Marcia
Translation is not only a matter of language, but also a respectful interaction of cultures in exchange. So, when it comes to different languages and cultures, a social scientist is the best choice!
- Brazilian Portuguese native speaker pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Sciences, specializing in Anthropology, with some experience in the academic field of languages and literature;
- At least 5 years of experience in translation;
- A solid and ongoing production of academic papers in diverse areas of the social sciences, such as sociology, anthropology and political science.
- Social Sciences (anthropology, sociology, political science, history, political economy, social statistics, international relations);
- Religion and belief systems;
- Literature and cinema.
My tool of choice is SDL Trados Studio 2011.
I will be glad to work with you and I am always very interested in establishing a friendly and cooperative relationship with my customers.
This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.