|CORPORATE MAGAZINES, NEWSLETTERS AND PRESS RELEASES French native speaker, living in France after several years working overseas RELY ON MY EDITORIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE FRENCH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS : corporate and private correspondence ; market research and business reporting ; social and environmental impact assessments, humanitarian and industrial projects ; feasibility studies ; literature and biographies ; dissertation abstracts and literary criticism ; tourism ; advertising ; general |
Reaching out to the French-speaking market?
Make sure your message will be clearly understood,
Ask a professional translator for help!
Direct end clients in the EU are informed that I do not charge VAT according to article 293B of the French General law on tax (TVA non facturée, article 293B du Code général des impôt)
EDUCATIONAL : * Masters English literature (University of Paris X)
* Advanced Business Translator certificate (BTS de traducteur commercial)
* Business English Diploma from Franco-British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Paris
* other :
- undergraduate degree (DEUG) in sociology (UPX)
- bilingual executive assistant diploma (Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
Copies of diplomas available on simple request PRESENT AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
- six years freelancing
- 12 years as a bilingual assistant to management teams in France and overseas