Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Brazilian Communicator and Translator with 9 years of experience in the translation of apps, UIs, games, comics, websites, videos and marketing campaigns. Quality and result oriented, rest assured that your project is in the hands of a professional.
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified member
English to Portuguese - Rates: 0.07 - 0.12 USD per word / 20 - 40 USD per hour Spanish to Portuguese - Rates: 0.07 - 0.12 USD per word / 20 - 40 USD per hour Hebrew to Portuguese - Rates: 0.09 - 0.12 USD per word / 25 - 45 USD per hour Portuguese - Rates: 0.07 - 0.12 USD per word / 25 - 50 USD per hour
Brazilian Portuguese TranslatorFields: Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Technology, IT, Apps, Mobile, Software, Entertainment, Games, Comics, Multimedia, Internet, Tourism, Subtitles and Social Sciences.
Capacity: Around 2500 words per day
Services: Translation, Localization, Reviewing, LQA, Voice-over, Subtitles, Video Production
Brazilian Portuguese (native) | English (fluent)
Spanish (mother tongue level) | Hebrew (fluent)
Computer literate, Dynamic, Image and Sound Production, Presentation Skills, Group Leadership, Quick Learner.
Adobe CS, Image, Sound and Movie Editing
MS Office, Trados, SDL, and other CAT tools
FTP, Comm. Tools, HTML, PHP, CSS, Advanced networking
BA Social Communications - Advertising and Propaganda (2001-2005)
FUNDAÇÃO ARMANDO ÁLVARES PENTEADO - São Paulo, Brazil
Education, Group Dynamics and Community Leadership (2003)
The Institute for Youth Leaders from Abroad - Jerusalem, Israel
Etzion School and the Hebrew University - Jerusalem, Israel
Work ExperienceeTeacherGroup (March 2012 to February 2013 - Full time)
Localization Specialist and Translator
• Management of Content Localization for all brands and languages
• Translation, edition, copy edition, copywriting and review (LQA) Spanish and Portuguese of: websites, messages, emails, campaigns and all other sorts of marketing communication
• Multilingual Management of email marketing database campaigns
• Content creation, SEO, bug reporting and admin of multilingual websites in Drupal and Wordpress
I:B:Loc – Localization, Multilingual DTP & QA (March 2008 to June 2011 – Full time)
Senior Localization Project Manager
• Business development with clients and agencies around the globe;
• Management of localization projects for software, websites and electronics from their inception;
• Translation, DTP and QA Brazilian Portuguese projects for a wide variety of subjects and clients.
Mosaico na TV (July 2010 to July 2015 – Freelance)
Correspondent - See some samples of videos on YouTube
• Weekly news from Israel to the oldest Brazilian TV show on the air;
• Writing of the content, production, presentation and video editing.
Israeli Defense Forces (Feb. 2006 to March 2007 - Mandatory service)
Non-Commissioned Public Affairs Officer
• Answer to organizations and international government representatives;
• Writing of content, translation and presentation to the public.
Eiry Global Solutions (Feb. 2006 to March 2007 - Full time)
Localization Project Manager
• Management of software translation projects, QA processes and Graphic work;
• Brazilian Portuguese language expert when required.