Working languages: English to Romanian Romanian to English French to Romanian Romanian to French Spanish to Romanian Italian to Romanian Romanian (monolingual)
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
Local time: 11:02 EEST (GMT+3)
Native in: Romanian
Feedback from clients and colleagues on Willingness to Work Again 1 positive review
Freelance translator and/or interpreter, Verified site user This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Subtitling, Transcription
Specializes in: Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Engineering: Industrial Medical (general) Automation & Robotics Medical: Pharmaceuticals Medical: Health Care Medical: Instruments Medical: Cardiology Medical: Dentistry Cosmetics, Beauty
Also works in: Environment & Ecology Nutrition IT (Information Technology) Electronics / Elect Eng Telecom(munications) Engineering (general) Computers: Software Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.) Mechanics / Mech Engineering Marketing / Market Research Construction / Civil Engineering Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-) Idioms / Maxims / Sayings Poetry & Literature Business/Commerce (general) Education / Pedagogy Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs Cooking / Culinary Economics Linguistics Slang Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Insurance Law (general) Psychology Tourism & Travel Law: Contract(s) Science (general)
PRO-level points: 1124, Questions answered: 466, Questions asked: 103 Wire transfer Bachelor's degree - University of Bucharest Years of experience: 26. Registered at ProZ.com: Apr 2006. N/A French to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice, verified) Romanian to French (Romanian Ministry of Justice, verified) N/A Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX Conference attended Irina-Maria Foray endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1).
Translations from various domains:
- Medical – anesthesia, pain medicine and regional anesthesia, arthroscopy, physiology, neurology, orthopedics, peripheral nervous stimulation, traumas of the nervous system, critical care, injection techniques in orthopaedics and sports medicine, musculoskeletal injection skills, pharmaceuticals (SPC/PIL/Labelling respecting EMEA regulations and medDra terminology) ), ECG guide, bipolar disorder interviews.
- Translator and subtitler for: National Geographic, Viasat History, Viasat Epic, Viasat Nature, Travel Channel, TV Paprika, Comedy Central, Shorts TV, Diva, Disney, TV1000, TCM, AXN, Movies 24, Universal Channel..
- Technical documentation regarding the rehabilitation of different water treatment plants
- Technical manuals of bottling and packaging equipment
- Technical manuals for injection molding systems
- Technical specifications for RFID devices and automation components
- Instruction manuals for RAD Telecommunication equipment, systems and accessories for the wire-based networks (modems, routers, multiplexers)
- Contracts – lease contracts, insurance policies
- Juridical documents
CV will be submitted upon request
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: Medical books and medical literature articles - anesthesia, pain medicine and regional anesthesia, arthroscopy, physiology, neurology, orthopedics, peripheral nervous stimulation, traumas of the nervous system, critical care, injection techniques in orthopaedics and sports medicine, musculoskeletal injection skills, pharmaceuticals (SPC/PIL/Labelling), ECG guide, bipolar disorder interviews, subtitler, legal documents, contracts, technical documentation: bottling and packaging equipment, injection molding systems, rehabilitation of water treatment plants, RFID devices and automation components, RAD Telecommunication equipment, systems and accessories for the wire-based networks (modems, routers, multiplexers)
Profile last updated Oct 11, 2018