Full time freelance medical, technical translator since 2005 for independent doctors and private companies. Part time over the phone interpreter for Language Line Services, interpreting since 2008 medical, legal, financial, health care, telecommunications, IT, calls.
Academic Background: BA degree Sworn English-Spanish Translation, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
Certified translator in CTPCBA (translator's association).
Specialized in : medicine, pharmaceutical, medical instruments, oncology, hematology, techcnical, mechanical engineering, valves, flanges, telecommunications (cell phone technology).
CAT tools and software: TRADOS 7.0 freelance. Wordfast 5.0
Some texts translated:
1. Strategies for relapses after stem cell transplantation published in cureforkids. Cure4kids.org April 2009
2. Translation consult B-lymphoma in children. Hospital Garraham Seminar, October 2007
3. Acute leukemias: Single center experience. Pediatric Blood cancer Journnal 2003.
*These texts were originally written in Spanish by Sergio Gómez MD. Pediatrician, bone marrow transplantation and blood diseases specialist.
4. Lifelong training programme. (2009)
5. Centennial phone company translations. (2009)
6. Tender specifications (Mexico). (2009).
7. XP 33 valves (April 2009)
8. Painting working plan (2009)
9. Painting surface preparation (2009)
10. Welding procedures (2009)
11. XP 33 valve protocol (2009)
12. Defective piggable valves. (2009)
13. Government of La Rioja, brochures, secretary of tourism general information of the province: activities performed, agriculture, cattle raising, walnut production, olive, etc.