Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a Translator and Reviewer of English into Spanish (LA) from Argentina, with fifteen years of proven experience.
2011-Present: MA in Translation Studies. National University of Córdoba.
2010-Present: Spanish Proofreader & Copy Editor. Fundación Litterae-Fundéu.
2002-2003: BA in Translation of English (postgraduate course). National University of Rosario, Argentina.
2001-2002: Simultaneous Interpreter of English (postgraduate course). “Olga Cossettini” Institute of Higher Education, Rosario, Argentina.
1998-2001: Literary and Technical- Scientific Translator of English. “Olga Cossettini” Institute of Higher Education.
My areas of experience:
- Marketing/online advertising
Audio, Construction Materials, Dentistry, Legal Translation, Medical Devices, Military, Politics, Psychiatry, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Software Localization, Sports, Telecommunications, Transport, Tourism, Web.
My everyday job:
- Translate materials meeting client’s strict quality requirements.
- Review and audit content translated by other translators/agencies.
- Provide feedback and work with vendors to improve quality of translations.
- Help ensure client's quality requirements are followed by all vendors.
- Maintain terminology in glossaries and TMs.
- Maintain style guide.
- Fix linguistic bugs.
- Interact with translators and other reviewers in linguistic discussions.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders when necessary.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, flexible and proactive.
- Ability to produce high quality results following tight deadlines.
- Excellent grammar, editing and stylistic skills, applied to the translation and review processes.
- Ability to work in groups and interact with other teams.
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn to use new tools.