Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Kurdish to English - Rates: 0.04 - 0.05 USD per word / 10 - 15 USD per hour English to Kurdish - Rates: 0.04 - 0.05 USD per word / 10 - 15 USD per hour
Sample translations submitted: 1
Kurdish to English: Slavery in America General field: Other Detailed field: History
Source text - Kurdish For 11 years, Professor Duke Pesta gave quizzes to his students at the beginning of the
School year to test their knowledge on basic facts about American history and Western Culture. The most surprising result from his 11-year experiment? Students’ overwhelming belief that slavery began in the United States and was almost exclusively an American phenomenon, he said. “Most of my students could not tell me anything meaningful about slavery outside of America,” Pesta told The College Fix. “They are convinced that slavery was an American problem that more or less ended with the Civil War, and they are very fuzzy about the history of slavery prior to the Colonial era. Their entire education about slavery was confined to America.”
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Find a mentor
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Transition from freelancer to agency owner
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
• B.A. in English Language and Literature, UHD, Iraq. • M.A. of Language in communication and digital culture, UTM, Malaysia.
Experience: • Five intensive years of experience in translation, transcreation, subtitling, transcription, transliteration, voice recording, and so on.
• I also have experience in mobile app tests, sim card managing, application testing, and smartphone managing in my country for more than a year. I can go beyond your expectations of this field.
• Voice over with the highest quality is also can be provided in a professional studio.
• Until this moment, I have worked for many key brands around the world with four years of experience in copywriting and agency life.
• My background in successfully translating business materials from English to Kurdish (or vice versa) prepares me to meet your needs and requirements for your projects.
• With my proven history of providing meticulous and reliable translations to achieve the closest matches in context/meaning—along with my strong communication and time management skills—I am ready to extend my record of excellence to you.
• With my extensive background, Kurdish\English language proficiency, and unwavering attention to detail, I am positioned to benefit this project significantly and excel in this role.
You can check everything up, and please drop me a line if you have any questions so far.