Spanish and Greek Translations to UK English
Over 3 years' Experience in Translation
Over 8 years' experience: Education
Over 10 years' experience: Management, Leadership, Human Resources
Over 10 years' experience: Garment Construction and Textiles
Over 10 years’ experience: Performing Arts
Over 20 years' experience: Theology and Church Ministry
Currently preparing for Diploma in Translation (CIOL), Spanish to English
- Tourism & Travel
- Performing Arts: Dance, Theatre
- Academic: especially Biblical Studies, Pastoral Theology & Practice, Christian Ethics, Church History
- Human Resources, Management & Leadership
- Literature (Prose & Drama)
- Ethical Fashion, Garment Construction, Needlework, Textiles
Translation Experience includes:
- Greek Restaurant Website
- Translator & Road Manager: Toured Spain with international artistes
- Translator & Production Coordinator: International Orchestras, Ballet & Opera Companies - Herodion Theatre, Athens Festival
- Translator: Lefkas Folk Festival & Local Radio Interviews
- Translator: for Mexican Folk Dance Group - Greek Tour
- Translator: Television Game Show - Greek to English
Greek: 2nd native language
Grew up in Greece. Family multilingual. Lived in Athens for 13 years. Always travelled back and forth since relocating to the UK.
Spanish: Currently preparing for the Diploma in Translation (CIOL) - Spanish to English
Advanced Spanish-to-English Translation Course with DipTrans Preparation (Gwenydd Jones https://translatorstudio.co.uk/spanish-english-translation-course/)
BA(Hons) King's College, London
Subjects: Spanish Language, Translation & Literature; Portuguese Language & Translation; Latin American Literature & History
Qualified Language Teacher:
- Teacher of Spanish and English to varying age groups - have taught in both the UK and Greece.
Want to work with me?
Send me an email via ProZ or phone me on +44 1743 623308
You will find me readily available in my office 2.30-6.30 pm UK time Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & most Saturdays.
Outside these times, I am still working on your translations away from email, phone calls and social media. Please get in touch to book an appointment if you would prefer to talk at a time more convenient to you.
I am unavailable on Sundays, Christmas Day, Maundy Thursday-Easter Monday.