Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
Learn more about interpreting / improve my skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Find a mentor
Meet new end/direct clients
With my a life-long passion for language and culture, I am a prolific writer and translator.
– I have supported agencies in the achievement of business goals by providing translation of content marketing and other types of texts related to design, DIY, food, wine, health, electronics, ecology, construction, design, fashion, ophthalmology, and others.
– My experience also include written translations from French and English to Norwegian for the Norwegian Delegation to the OECD in Paris
– My articles are published in some of Norway’s top newspapers and magazines. I'm writing my own and translating other’s articles on culture, politics, gastronomy, and other topics that secured readership.
– I also take on regular assignments for Translators Without Borders
– Teaching English to French business executives, and guiding Norwegian tourists on cultural trips throughout Europe, gives me breaks from my home office, and regular input on travel and business lingo.
– I am seeking to leverage this unique background to complete translation projects, and I am always looking to expand my network.