Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a multi-skilled freelance translator, available for translation, proofreading and editing services. Professional references and translation samples available on request.
I am an Italian native speaker, graduated in Foreign Languages and I have improved my skills thanks to a Postgraduate Degree in EN>IT Specialist Translation.
• Legal: international agreements (employment agreements, supply and services agreements), company law (articles of associations, minutes of meeting of Board of Directors), last will and testament.
• Biomedicine: scientific papers, package leaflets, informed consent forms, SPCs (Summary of Product Characteristics), clinical protocols, training and educational materials.
• Postgraduate Degree in English>Italian Specialised Translation, Consorzio Interuniversitario ICoN – Italian Culture on the Net, Università di Pisa, Genova e Bari (2015, ongoing)
• Post-graduate course in Hospitality Management, Italian Chamber of Commerce for the UK, London (2008)
• Degree in Foreign Languages, Università degli Studi di Pisa (2008)
Keywords: Italian, English, French, law, contract, agreement, employment agreement, last will and testament, probate application, executor, custodian, trustee, guardian, powers, boilerplate clauses, boilerplate term, standard term, sale, sales, license and services agreement, license agreement, memorandum of associations, articles of incorporation, articles of association, regulations, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, confidential and proprietary information, governing law, jurisdiction, minutes, apostille, resolution, provisions, rules, power of attorney, summons, complaints, claimant, defendant, claim form, certificate of service, statement of truth, statement of claim, writ of summons, particulars of claim, cause of action, incoterms, birth, death, marriage, partnership certificate, registry office, indemnification and limitation of liability, informed consent forms, SPCs, patient information leaflet, package leaflet, brochure, asseverazione, apostille, traduzione giurata