Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
√ Qualified translator
√ Experienced editor and proofreader
√ Eagle-eye for detail
√ 10-year experience in the Customer Care area
Words matter. And written words matter even more. Whether in communicating effectively with employees, writing a manual or breaking into a new market, written words play a crucial role, and a well-translated text can make all the difference.
But there’s more.
The way in which your documents are written speaks volumes about your company: a clear, fluid text will give the impression of a solid firm and communicate a sense of reliability and confidence.
Would you want to entrust your project to a company which delivers a sloppy, badly written translation? No, you wouldn’t. For this reason it is essential that your texts are entrusted to the expert hands of a professional, who:
• is familiar with the topic;
• can deliver an outstanding translation;
• can adapt the translation according to the target readers you want to reach;
• never misses a deadline, because they know how essential it is for a project that every step is on time;
• is available if the client needs to find a rapid solution to an unforeseen problem.
This is exactly what you get if you decide to work with me as an English to Italian translator. I will treat your texts like a craftswoman would, with an eagle-eye for detail and a love of research, never losing sight of the ultimate goal: to achieve the best results in terms of efficient and effective communication, and thus ensure the greatest possible impact on the reader.
Words are like plants: they only bloom in the right environment and with the right treatment. Otherwise, it’s just a matter of luck.
Don’t leave things to chance. Choose me as your translator.
Let’s say you need to translate a catalogue, a product description or an MSDS. As these documents do not need neither to be edited, or to have terminology checked, what you need is a quick and accurate translation. Final documents are always proofread before delivery.
Translation + Editing
Imagine you have a brochure, but the content needs to be improved to achieve a greater impact on the Italian reader. Your document will be translated and then accurately revised and edited, according to your recommendation.
If you have a draft or a list of bullet points of ideas you want to use to create a brochure or a press release, just send it to me and explain your needs. I’ll get in touch with you and discuss the possible solutions.
Sales letters, press releases, customer communication. Or an imaginative, eye-catching brochure capable of giving your products what it takes to attract new clients. Let’s discuss it together.
Your translation in three easy steps
1. Contact me. Write me an email to email@example.com, and explain your needs (the number of words that need to be translated, deadlines, target readers, other special needs). Please send me also an extract from your document: this will help me to assess whether I can undertake the job, and provide you with an estimated delivery date and a quotation within 24 hours;
2. Send me the documents. I may ask you whether you can provide me with other support documents, such as similar translations or glossaries; please let me know to whom I can address any queries during the translation proceeding;
3. I complete the translation! I guarantee total respect for deadlines, so you can be sure that your translation will arrive on or before the planned delivery date and time.
Why don’t you send over your documents and have me take a look?
Keywords: agriculture, forestry, horticulture, flower farming, GM crops, coltivazioni ogm, fertirrigation, fertirrigazione brochures, business & commerce, e-commerce, retailer, online retailer, material safety data sheet, schede sicurezza, universal waste, recycling, reciclo, rifiuti, fluorescent lamp, mobile commerce, freelancer, language studies, manuals, manuali, safety event, social sciences, sociology, sociologia, software manuals and documentation, manuali e documentazione, technical translator, traduttore tecnico, geology, geologia, estrazione, fracking, shale gas, gas scisto, meteorology, meteorologia, meteorological prediction, previsioni meteo, forecast, exhibition, weather, atmospheric science, VORTEX2, measurement, climate change, air pollution, inquinamento atmosferico, radiation, radiazioni, art, linguistics, Alzheimer's disease, sleep deprivation, privazione del sonno, amnesia, electronic device, dispositivo elettronico, circuit, circuito,