I am a freelance Dutch to English translator specialising in marketing and business translation. I
am a native English speaker from the UK who has been based in the Netherlands since 2009. I
have a bachelor’s degree in Dutch Studies from Leiden University. I translate and revise texts for
various European translation agencies.
- Product descriptions for a gardening webshop (4,000 words)
- Marketing materials for a company selling HRM software (2,000 words)
- Blog posts for an internet provider (1,500 words)
- Financial terms and definitions for the website of bank (30,000 words)
- Blog posts for a bicycle shop (12,000 words)
Please send me an email if you would like more information or to request my CV.