Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Spanish (Universidad del Museo Social Argentino) English to Spanish (American Translators Association) English to Spanish (The Institute of Localisation Professionals) English to Spanish (Instituto de Enseñanza Superior en Lenguas Vivas "Juan Ramón Fernández")
- Certified & sworn translator with 37 years of experience.
- Two degrees in translation studies.
- ATA-certified (EN>ES)
- TILP-certified (CLP Level 1)
- Oriented to delivering quality services promptly and reliably.
- Responsible, dependable and honest in my relationships with clients.
- Great respect for confidentiality requirements and sensitive material.
- Able to perform both individually and as part of a team.
- Able to set up a team to meet requirements beyond my individual skills.
- 100+ books translated and published, both fiction and non-fiction.
- Translations for subtitling of movies and TV series.
- Company reports and websites, business proposals, presentations, consultancy reports, board meeting minutes, organization and human resources, training material, brochures, press releases. Insurance documents.
- Contracts, articles of incorporation, powers of attorney, birth/marriage certificates, university transcripts and diplomas.
- International Organizations: Several reports and documents for various UN organizations such as UNFPA, UNEP, UNDP, and OCHA.
- Industrial safety & hygiene, good manufacturing practices, food safety.
- Travel & Tourism: translations into Spanish for a travel magazine and other travel-related websites.
- Health care plan manuals, instructions and agreements.