Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
'Attention to detail' is not just a hollow phrase for me and I aspire to deliver authentic translations every time. I’ll be glad to help your brand to reach the German speaking market not only with translations, but a keen eye for your target audience and local customs.
I am fluent at mother tongue level in both English and German and have working knowledge and 8 years of experience working with and in Spanish and French.
I hold a certification in French & English business communication from the Chamber of Commerce Düsseldorf, Germany, and have been based in London, UK, since 2009. I specialise in business and marketing translations and have 10 years of experience in translation, the past 6 years as full time freelance translator. Furthermore, I have worked in the events industry for B2B events for 5 years, where I gained technical knowledge that allows me to tackle most technical and IT related translations.
My specialties include web content, marketing copy, business translations as well as IT related translations (especially software translations and tutorials), travel and food writing.
A selection of clients and projects I have worked for:
- Marketing translations for the Rio 2016 Olympics (Brazil)
- “Gold” status translator, editor and marketing expert at One Hour Translation, the world’s largest translation agency (USA), since 2012
- Localisation and translation for Google Design Award winning lifestyle App “The Fabulous” (France/US)
- Localisation and marketing texts for online gaming company Plarium (Israel/Ukraine), since 2011
- Translation of Marketing and Staff Handbook for Jaguar (UK)
- Marketing & tourism translations for Holiday Inn and technical translations for international exhibition organizer Mack Brooks Events Ltd. (UK)
- Technical and marketing related translation for event organiser PSAV (USA)
- Marketing and Social Media translation for the international online health web shop, iHerb (USA)
- City & tourism marketing translations for the Zurich City Marketing (Switzerland)
- Marketing and food & beverages related translations for Swiss Wine Online (Australia/Switzerland)