Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Spanish (Universitat Rovira i Virgili) Spanish to English (Universitat Rovira i Virgili) English to Spanish (Universidad Pablo de Olavide) English to Spanish (Universidad de Oviedo) Spanish to English (Universidad Pablo de Olavide)
Adobe Acrobat, Idiom, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Idiom Worldserver, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
Self-employed EN>ES, ES>EN translator and proofreader>
Notable Video Game/Audio visual Projects:
EN>ES - 28,000 words. Translation of interactive Tarot mobile app.
VMC Game Labs - Various translation and editing tasks, such as:
• Editing and translation of an online MMOFPS. 20,000 words.
• Translation of a game mobile app. 6,000 words.
• Editing and translation of casino-related app. 5,000 words.
• Translator of different video game related texts, such as Marketing and MMORPG content.
Bound by an NDA and cannot divulge any information about the projects except in the broadest terms.
English to Spanish translation of a mobile platform game app for Apple. 1,000 words.
Joyco Games - Various translation and editing tasks, such as:
• Translation and proofreading of the English and Spanish content of the official website. 2,000
• English translation and Spanish spellchecker of the game Prof. Baboo and the Chamber of
Chaos. 3,000 words.
EN>ES - 400,000+ words. Translation and proofreading of the Latin American Spanish version of the
ES>EN - 2,500 words. Translation and script assisting of the video game Hope.
• Translation, proofreading and subtitling for the project The Gamer Inside, always focused on
video games, as well as interviews from people working in the video game world.
• ES>EN - 5,000 words. English translation and spellchecker of a Brazilian video game project
• ES>EN - 2,500 words. Translation of a big marketing brochure for a prominent Spanish candy
• ES>EN - 750 words. Translation of several environmental articles.
• ES>EN - 6,000 words. Translation of marketing texts and customer reviews on a new telephone
• EN>ES - 50,000+ words. Translator of several technical texts for a very important mechanical
ES>EN - 4,000 words. Translation of Leave it on the floor, a LGTB film shown at Andalesgai festival, in
Internship at Language-Wise, S.L., in Madrid. Translation and proofreading of different types of texts
from English into Spanish, using several computer-assisted translation tools. Some of the projects in
which I worked there were for companies such as Mercedes Benz, TRS, or Amway, among others.
EN>ES - 10,000+ words. Translation of several academic texts of military content.
Other relevant experiences:
University of Oviedo
Intern at the University of Oviedo, Asturias, Spain. Performed administrative tasks and help professors
with some academic issues.
Private English teacher - (October 2006 - June 2011)
Teaching English to children, teenagers and adult up to level B2.
Master’s Degree in Translation, Interpreting and International Communication (November 2011
– April 2012.) (Traducción, interpretación y comunicación internacional). University Pablo de
Modules: New Technologies applied to Translation, Foreign Trade Translation, International
Organization Translation, Professional Translation Skills, Interpreting, Audiovisual Translation,
Literary Translation, Publishing Translation, Intercultural Communication, Legal Translation, and
Scientific and Technical Translation.
Course in Hispanic Studies
September 2009 – May 2010. University of Glasgow.
Degree in English Philology. (September 2006 – May 2011)
University of Oviedo, Asturias.
Specialization in all the linguistic aspects concerning the English language.
Microsoft Office Professional, SDL Trados (2007 and Studio 2011), Wordfast, Idiom Worldserver,
OmegaT, MemoQ, Adobe Acrobat, Across
References and letters of recommendation available upon request.