Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Anaphraseus for OOo/Libre Office, git server (Version Control System), inkscape (vector graphics software), keynote, numbers, pages, POV-Ray
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
• Graduate translator who obtained his degree at the University of Bonn (Germany) in a five year course of study, operating in Taipei, Taiwan [UTC+08:00].
• Source languages: Traditional Chinese (zh-Hant-TW) and Simplified Chinese (zh-Hans-CN) covering Mainland Chinese and Taiwanese idiomatics, English (en-US, en-GB, en-AU), German (de) and — under certain circumstances — French (fr) as well
• Target languages: German (native)/English.
• Specialized in: Software and website localisation; brand names, logos and corporate identity; advertisements; music
• Translation rates are usually calculated based on the target text and — in accordance with European standard EN 15038 — charged per line. Let me know if you insist on a per-word-rate.