Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Czech - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word German to Czech - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word German to Slovak - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word English to Slovak - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word Italian to Czech - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word
English to Polish - Rates: 0.04 - 0.07 EUR per word
Years of experience: 19. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011. Became a member: Dec 2011.
If your text pertains to engineering, software/hw, telco, pharmacy or medical devices, you need a translator with actual experience in these areas... who understands your concepts and terminology, and your need for quality and consistency. And you have just found one.
5 BENEFITS I BRING TO YOUR PROJECT:
• Ability to handle a variety of content, including: manuals (operation, maintenance, repair and service), trade journal articles, press releases, and transcreation of messaging.
• Strong engineering education and experience, including project management for software applications.
• Real-world industry experience in automotive mechanical and software engineering, medical diagnostic devices, telecommunications and information technology.
• Ability to manage large projects with multiple translators and other resources. Can bring in a highly experienced and qualified team if necessary.
• Emphasis on quality. The quality assurance features of relevant CAT tools are applied in every project.
I am happy to provide a quote per-word or per-project for any size project. You will find my rates
- marketing materials
- user and operation manuals
- medical translations
- product catalogues
- technical reports
• Software and Website localizations