Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
My name's Simone Giovannini and I'm a native Italian freelance translator working in French-Italian, Spanish-Italian and English-Italian language pairs.
I consider my most important duty to offer my maximum reliability and professionalism, in accordance with the highest quality standards. That way I managed to get a vaste, permanent and costantly growing number of clients (some feedback in my Proz's page: http://www.proz.com/translator/1087309).
My fields of specialization:
- TECHNICAL : manuals, instructions for use, certifications, websites, brochures...
- WORK : occupational safety and health, environmental protection...
- TOURISM : brochures, websites, guidebooks, promotional materials...
- GASTRONOMY : menus, recipes, artworks,
- OENOLOGY/VITICULTURE : recipes, artworks, wines, viticulture materials and websites...
I'm an Agronomist specialised in Viticulture and Enology. - SWORN TRANSLATOR: contracts, agreements, terms and conditions, policies, balance sheets, company documents, legal cases, legal actions, judgments, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, birth certificates... Sworn Translator at the Court of Ascoli Piceno (Italy). I also possess a large experience in these fields:
- ENERGY and ECOLOGY : pollution documents, products, renewable energies...
- CHILDCARE PRODUCTS
Contact me for any request.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.