Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
A Freelancer is a Business Owner and CEO. His / Her training needs cannot be simply that of an operational worker. However, there is very little talk and avenue for leadership training for a freelancer-CEO.
This webinar gives a 'how to' as how a Freelancer should play the role of a Business Owner and CEO and not as a simple worker.
The webinar provides as how a Freelancer can follow a discipline to become a Life Designer [ Li-Der] from a worker and harmonize his life to be a real leader
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Established and Aspirant Freelancer
Freelancers who are already Agency Owners or planning to start an agency
The subtle and sublime awareness : I am not only a mere worker with words [ wordsmith ] - I am a Life Designer or Li-Der too.
This awareness will trigger thoughts, action and plan.
The Course is a combination of the How to - in terms of thoughts, activities (daily, short-term and long term), vision and anticipating future
To be confident and putting into practice everyday the new-born self-confidence through the discipline of Li-Der-ship
Click to expand
The webinar will use storytelling in the first module to explain the life-designing opportunity a freelancer has compared to good employee or efficient and optimized freelancer mode of working.
1. The subtle difference between an excellent worker and a Li-Der
2. Various dimensions of work - actual, mental, intuitive and guided by the self
4. Making and inspiring others to be Li-Ders
Trainer's personal journey in this discipline
Note : From Wage Earner to Life Designer [Li-Der] - Trainer's ebook as a compliment
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course